I’ve been so busy lately, getting my students ready for our upcoming year end dance recital. This is how I prepare the kids for the big show!
1) Practice with a partner. Support your classmates on and off stage. “Let’s Dance” poster by Michelle Carlslund
2) Pull your hair back. You don’t want hair in your eyes when you dance. “A Perfect Mess” illustration print by Emma Leonard.
3) Be make up ready. Theatre lighting can wash you out. Wood make up organizer by Less & More.
4) Remember to bring your costume. Enough said. Paris Window Photo by Anna Kiper Photography.
5) Stretch before you perform. You don’t want to pull a muscle. Dancer Photograph by Prima Dancer Prints.
6) Smile! Unless you’re doing a serious lyrical dance, always smile! Smile Pillow by Honey Pie Design
7) I just threw this one in because I think it’s sweet. Tap Shoe Vintage Copper Tap Necklace by Contrary.